Friday, August 20, 2010

What are the blue spots under my skin on my palms?

I believe it is an autoimmune disorder. The blue spots are more noticeable when I am cold. My palms are just red and puffy the rest of the time.

What are the blue spots under my skin on my palms?
It Could Be Liveto Reticulitis. This is most often associated with Antiphospholipid Syndrome and is a clinical symptom of this autoimmune disease. In some people it comes and goes. Mine has become permanent on my legs and torso. It comes and goes on my hands and arms This can occur with Lupus or without. It is also refered to as "sticky" blood as the blood is in a hyper coagulated state and can cause clotting as in DVT, Heart Attack, Stroke, Miscarriage Pulmonary Embolism.
Reply:You could possibly just have poor ciculation and your veins are showing. I have the same thing and when I get cold or nervous even, they become really visible. I have the same problem all over my body really. Expecially on my legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment