Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have a brown spot popping up on both ankles What could this be?

I'm a 20 year old male caucasian in good physical condition.


I have have been developing a small discoloration of the skin on both interior sections on ankles (orangish-brownish speckled discoloration). The right one is a little larger than the left. There is no pain, itching, or change in sensation/touch. The area is also normal in texture.





I don't have any family history of skin cancer or any other known cancer. Also, that area of my skin is never exposed to any form of ultraviolet light (that includes the sun).





I was wondering if it could be some sort internal bodily disorder/disease or an actual skin disorder.





If you need any more additional details, please email me.





The only form of medication I take is an over the counter sleep aid: "Simply Sleep/diphenhydramine."

I have a brown spot popping up on both ankles What could this be?
it sounds like simply dry skin, it's common around the elbows and ankles, try a loufa when bathing and lotion afterwards


No comments:

Post a Comment