Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you think he loves me?

My best friend of 10 years told me that he's romantically in love with me for the last few years. However, his actions don't speak his words. For example:





* He stands me up when we make plans to hang out.





* Sarcastically blurts out at me when I ask him his opinion on something.





* Rolls his eyes at me when I share my thoughts if I repeat them if something is bothering me.





* He don't listen to what I tell him. I tell him something over and over again, but he'll still do his own way.





* He has a skin disorder and I've asked him kindly to go to the Dr because he does have an odor, but he has NOT gone in the 10 years I've complained about it to him.





* Says he'll call, but he don't.





* Missed my Birthday.





I can go on and on. I've told him many, many times that you don't do these things to someone you so-called LOVE! I know I couldn't. In your opinion, what do you think of this? It really bothers me!

Do you think he loves me?
Just because he's in love with you, doesn't mean he'll go out of his way for you. Which really, I think he should, because that's what sets that person apart from others. Tell him he doesn't love you, because that's not how you treat a person you love, so he should just get that idea out of his head or start treating you better. Inless this kinda stuff doesn't happen very often/he has an excuse(an actual excuse, you know what I mean.) or something.
Reply:Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment