Thursday, July 22, 2010

I would like to find a veterinarian who specializes in Great Danes........?

I have 2 Great Danes. My older one, has recently developed a skin disorder - itching and rash like spots losing all her fur on one side of her body. I feel terrible for her and have tried EVERYTHING for the past 7 months........steroid shots, hot spot medicines, holistic cures, vitamins, salmon oil etc........... I have read that skin problems are common in Great Danes, but the vets seem to be reciting what seems to be something THEY READ so I really want to find a vet who will help me figure this out. I have looked online searching everything I could think of but nothing comes up.............if anyone can help i would appreciate it. :)

I would like to find a veterinarian who specializes in Great Danes........?
Check with the GDCA..locate responsible breeders %26amp; Great Dane clubs in your state...contact them and they should be able to give you some good referals.





****skin problems aren't all that common in Danes*****
Reply:NOT necessary!!!


It's ****NOT**** breed related!

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment