Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you cure Keratosis?

In case you don't know what that is, Keratosis Pilaris is a skin disorder where you have little bumps on your forearms and legs. It's not dangerous or contagious and it doesn't itch or bother, but it looks pretty horrible.

How do you cure Keratosis?
If there were irritation, I would take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and cinnamon in a shot glass of carrot juice three times a day. I would also do the water cure


with 1/4 teaspoon of unrefined sea salt in 6-8 glasses of distilled water each day to rehydrate the body.


I would use virgin coconut oil externally. I would take Vitamin A daily.





If there is irritation, I would do all of the above the add the MSM supplement to my diet.
Reply:Dear Veevintage





In answer to your medical question regarding keratosis, surgical operation is the only cure for this condition.





I therefore trust that this answer's your medical question.


No comments:

Post a Comment