Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm very lite complected..have random black & blue(bruise-like) areas on my body..What is it?

This is some sort of skin disorder (I'm guessing). It doesn't bother me other that visually it looks awful.

I'm very lite complected..have random black %26amp; blue(bruise-like) areas on my body..What is it?
it could be that you are bumping yourself without realizing it or when you are asleep, however it could be something much more serious. the best person to talk to is your doctor. That way you don't have to wonder and worry.
Reply:You should go to the doctor and get checked out. There are conditions where your platelet levels, the things in your blood that make it clot, become low. Like I said, there are primary diseases that can cause this, and then there are other diseases that cause low platelets as a side effect. Not trying to scare you; just go see a doc and get checked out. A simple blood test should tell you if your platelets are at normal levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment