Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have bpd but how can i manage these general anxieties and fears, especially my physical worries ?

recentley my physical imperfections, deformities and health are really starting to worry me.





im 30 years old, im slightly overweight....i live alone in a one bedroom apartment....i have alot going on.





in pursuit of therapy.





in need of moving, relocating to a nicer part of england until i can move back to europe.





ive been having alot of increased thirst recently, i cant remember exactly when it began...but im also frequently urinating to....so ive been to the doctors, and undergone a glucose test for DIABETES.....the results arnt back yet...so im worrying about it.


ive been reading on the net that diabetes can cause all kinds of complications...make you go blind etc.





this terrified me.





ive been refered to a dermatologist because i have cracks %26amp; fissuring in the skin on the head of my penis..so im wondering what that is...%26amp; can they be cleared ? or is it the skin disorder lichen sclerosis..





im bald...have torn ankle ligaments that need surgery..i can easily twist it.

I have bpd but how can i manage these general anxieties and fears, especially my physical worries ?
Here are some words I hope stay with you all your life:





"... the road is long,


there are mountains in our way...


but we climb a step every day...





Love lifts us up


where we belong, far from the world we know we know


to where the eagles fly on moutains high, to where the clear winds blow..."


No comments:

Post a Comment