Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wart in my hairline?

Ok, I have a doctors appointment this friday, but I was wanting some quick opinions too. I have this extremely hard bump in my hairline on my forehead. The top of it is scaly and looks sort of like a wart, but it is about the size of a dime and is light brown. It is painless and has been there for about a month. I dug at it at first, thinking that it was a scratch, then I was thinking maybe dandruff or some sort of skin disorder like rocaeca, but it is just this one little spot. I am wondering if there is a possibility of it being cancer? My maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather both had skin cancer in the later part of thier lives.

Wart in my hairline?
How old r u ?does it look rough around the edges , like calliflower.if so ,see a doctor it might be something. if it is smooth its probably a mole .
Reply:you probably just got bit by a mosquit it happens


No comments:

Post a Comment