Monday, November 21, 2011

Do i heal normally?

okay, so my body went through a year of malnutrition during my eating disorder. Ever since then, my body haven't been healing normally. The tiniest scratches turn into scars and new skin doesn't grow over scabs. My body is covered in scars, and i just don't understand it. What is wrong with me?





P.S. I'm barely thirteen, so it's not because I'm really old. I'm almost positive it has something to do with the eating disorder i suffered two years ago.

Do i heal normally?
it most likly does have smoething to do with your past. My period stoped for about two months during my eeating disorder. Its because you are putting your body through alot of starain and it is not use to it. You are making your body adjust alot. give it time and please take care of urself


best of luck


skye


No comments:

Post a Comment